About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Little Pink Lines

...

Not one, but two pink lines. Holy friggin cow!!!! I can barely breathe!!!

The past month of constant tiredness and ill feelings are beginning to make sense...low iron my butt! Now I understand why increasing my iron didn't decrease the fatigue!!!

Based on my calculations I'm guessing another early November date. Holy friggin cow!!!!! Did I say that already? 'Cause HOLY FRIGGIN COW!!!!!!

...

7 comments:

Yondalla said...

Good lord woman.

congratulations.

wow

Yondalla said...

wait...is this an April Fool's?

I guess I will have to wait until tomorrow to find out.

FosterAbba said...

Ha, ha, ha! Good one!

April Fools!

Torina said...

You almost had me until I saw FosterAbba's comment. Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

is this an April Fool's or is it for real??

If it's real congrats!

Jerry said...

Ha! Ha! Ha!

You actually had me going for half a minute!

Virginia Revoir said...

Hey! Checkin' out your blog. :) Nice to stop by. I'm a mommy of five too.