About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

No More Jokes

...

A more appropriate title for that last post might have been little pink LIES. I am not pregnant, but it seemed a fitting joke because when you have a larger than average family and tell someone you have news, the FIRST thing they ask is, "Are you pregnant?"

Do you remember that baby that I asked you to pray for? Thankfully he was released from the hospital this week and is doing much better. However his mother DIED today. She is also the mother of a two year old and a four year old, as well as the nursling. I can't even comprehend the magnitude of this family's loss. It overwhelms me. The timing sucks, but I swear this happened; local readers can look it up in the online edition.

Please keep sending thoughts and prayers their way.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

HEY FRIEND, DO WE KNOW EACH OTHER? THANKS FOR COMING BY MY PLACE. I WOULD LOVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER. I'LL KEEP UP ON YOUR BLOG.

HUGS FROM ME.

Anonymous said...

OMG, that poor family....I will light a candle for them.

Jerry said...

What is going on with that family? Is this just horrible luck? Please share. I'm very disturbed.

Kath said...

That is so horrible, was it an accident or something? That poor, poor family!

Unknown said...

That is awful. What happened?