About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

WOE IS ME

The scene today: Molly walking briskly across the floor from the kitchen into the living room.

Child: SHE'S WALKING EVERYONE! LOOK! SHE'S WALKING!

Parent: Old news. Call me when she does a cartwheel.

October 2nd is recorded as the day that Molly took her first official step. Just a little over a month later the child is toddling as her primary means of travel. Holy crap, that makes her a toddler. A thought that I hadn't even considered until I typed that sentence.

My baby is a toddler and I am the parent of a teenager. This is too much for one week! Send more chocolate!


...

No comments: