About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Thursday, August 07, 2008

FOLD UP BOAT

A few weeks ago we were gifted a boat. I wasn't going to mention it on the blog because there were some conditions placed on the gift, and it was, well, complicated and easier to just say nothing.

The boat is a fold up boat. Yes, it folds up and you can carry it in your pocket like a surfboard. The genius of this is that we can attach it to the crapper (what we call our beloved camper) and forgo the separate boat trailer.

Several people have asked for a picture of the boat, but it's been raining and my computer is ignoring my camera. I don't know why they can't just get along. Anyway, Joshua was able to take my memory card and slip it into an old MP3 player and trick my computer into thinking the pictures are music. Here it is, the picture you have all been waiting for. Our new fold up boat:

DARN IT ALL TO HECK! THE COMPUTER WILL NOT BE FOOLED! GRRRR. We'll keep trying. Sorry to get your hopes up!

YEA! We (Joshua) did it!!!!


Without further ado, Our new boat:


No comments: