About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CVS today

This transaction cost 6 cents:


This one included Twizzlers (consumed before I could photograph them!) and cost me 25 cents:


This one also included a baby bottle lollipop and a big Hello Kitty marshmallow pop. 45 cents:



I started the day with $7.69 in ECBs, bought all the above merchandise for a total of 76 cents OOP and now have $16.09 in ECB to spend.

The store was CRAWLING with people who had their notebooks ready and similar merchandise in their carriages. I should set up a refreshment tent outside so we can drink coffee and swap deals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why the blood glucose monitor??

HH