About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'M HOOKED


Transaction one: Rite Aid: I had some money left on a free gift card ($4), and after that I paid 61 cents OOP (out of pocket, as in real money that could be spend elsewhere). Three cans of Pringles, two bags of Chex mix, and two cans of chili.

Transaction two: Just to see if it would work, and it did. Completely free. Four bags of Lay's.



Transaction three: $2.40 OOP Used $15.96 in ECB. Four bags of Lay's, two warm delights, 1 OXY acne wash, two cans of Maxwell House, and 3 CVS brand alergy medicine.


Transaction four: This one is the most impressive because no ECB were used. 24 cents OOP. 5 tubes of Crest, 1 Garnier shampoo, four bags of Lay's.


Okay, this one was even more impressive. Before she was even done imputing my coupons the store owed me money, so I grabbed a bottle of water ($1.39!) and they still owed me 42 cents, which the store paid me in cash. Two Pizza Rolls, two Nature Valley granola bars, four Lucky Charms and four Fruity Cheerios.

They are cheery little o's, are they not?!?!

No comments: