About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

STICKERS

Last night Gannet called. Gary saw that it was her so he answered, "Liberty's Pizza!"

Today Gannet's small (and surprisingly loud for her small size) daughter spent the day with us. All day long Gary would pat her on the back as he secretly placed a sticker there. She tried to get him back but just couldn't. After awhile it was harder and harder to get her so before she left Gary put some on the back of her coat.

With just enough time for her to get home having passed, I saw that she was calling. I answered the phone, "Liberty's Pizza!" She proves to be smarter than both her mother and me and simply said, "LET ME TALK TO GARY!"

Outwitted by the small child.

1 comment:

junglemama said...

How funny! What fun!