About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Monday, October 08, 2007

LIFE IS GOOD!

We have so much food in our house, and yet I've been whining and complaining. Everything needs to be defrosted, or cooked...waaaaa. Then Jen gives me a fully cooked pork roast and dinner tonight was a breeze. (and it was super yummy, thank you so much Jen!)

Then I started thinking about how good a homemade cookie would taste and thought about making some cookie dough (but it's too much work, waaaaa!) when Gannet sends over some homemade chocolate chip cookies, that I am willing to admit, taste even better then my own. GASP! I have never in my life said that about a cookie!

Have I mentioned how much I love my neighbors? Probably not. hehe

3 comments:

Humincat said...

How sweet of her! And homemade cookies ALWAYS taste better when somebody else did the labor and clean up!! Thanks for the recent comments, they keep me feeling sane in this crazy thing I call life! I'm so excited for your new baby to come!!!

Kellan said...

(You have beautiful kids) - and ... you have wonderful neighbors - roasts and cookies!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, it's like you wish it and it appears. (Closes eyes and says out loud) I wish I had a maid and a cook. (Opens eyes.)

Darn. It didn't work.