About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Friday, August 10, 2007

MEME (not just a grandma anymore)

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write what it says.
Charlene: see Caroline or Charlotte

Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? Papers, a back scratcher, copy paper, pictures of Dad, Jen, and Katherine, and a candle.

What is the last thing you watched on TV? Gary had on Fraiser as I was sleeping.

Without looking, guess what time it is. Ten am

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Lots of banging from the roofers, kids, kids, kids.

When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I sat outside with Gary to savor a cup of Organic decaf coffee. Mmm. I spilled most of it.

Before you started this survey, what did you look at? Email, funnnies from Jen.

Did you dream last night? Well, I'm pregnant and my dreams lately have been VERY interesting. Last night involved us taking another foster child (the 16 year old brother of the girls! YIKES!) and the governor of Maine yelling at me for not letting people waste my $10.99 sun block for fun (I yelled at him about the chemicals and damage to our environment but he didn't care!) and someone circulating a letter about what a horrible person I was that involved lots of quotes from people I haven't seen in 20 years, like "Kerry and I were in fifth grade together and she told Susie what I said. Kerry cannot be trusted!" Then Lisa was there and I was pregnant but with my husband Scott (does anyone know who that is?!?!?!?!). Later I called Jen at her mothers and argued with Pam about how late I called, then watched in horror as Jen let Jamie and baby John climb up a ladder on the side of the house and climb down the makeshift monkey bars on the other side. Wondered what is wrong with the world.

When did you last laugh? A few minutes ago.

What is on the walls of the room you are in? Chocolate brown paint, a map of the world, and a picture of my inlaws when they were young and hip.

Seen anything weird lately? I have neighbors whose presence in my world would require a separate blog. Oh, and while husking the corn we found one with little baby corns (3) inside, and yesterday, we had twin yolks in an egg.

What do You think of this Meme? I'm glad that I had an outlet for my dream. Whew.

What is the last film you saw? The Darwin Awards. (People whose improve the gene pool by taking themselves out of it!)

If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A huge parcel of land and two weeks in a Disney suite.

Tell me something about you that I don’t know? I had a sandwich with a garden tomato for lunch yesterday. (Now see, if it's something you don't know it's only because you wouldn't care!)

If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? Make people nice.

Comment to President Bush. I was just thinking,I really can't stand this man. My blood pressure goes up when I hear his voice. My comment, If I promise to love Jesus will you just GO AWAY?!?!

Would you ever consider living abroad? Yes.

What do you want to say to God when you get to heaven? God? heaven? Huh?

No comments: