About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

A QUESTION

Let's say you make a mistake that causes someone else to do a bunch of legwork to correct the problem that they don't realize is your mistake.

Let's say a few days go by with you continuing to make the mistake and causing work for someone else.

Let's say that the "problem" gets fixed just as you realize that the only problem that ever existed is that you have a placenta sucking all the brain cells out of your head (this is a fact, I don't know how or why!) making you an idiot.

Since the problem is "fixed," should you tell the person who had to work hard to fix it that there never was a problem, or just shrug your shoulders and say, "Hmm, that was weird!"

I'll bet the person knew it was me and my placenta all along!

No comments: