About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

THE HOUSE

It seems that I am rather well connected on the gossip train. Dr. Figjam is leaving Maine and returning to New Jersey. It just occurred to me that I didn’t hear whether he was taking Mrs. Figjam and the Un-figjam children. Interesting.


In other news I found a house that I can’t stop thinking about it. It’s making me crazy. I have already knocked down several walls in my mind and have plans for every inch of the 3,500 square feet. And that doesn’t even include the attached barn! The greatest part is that it is in our neighborhood (up the street and to the left for those of you who know!) and the kids all report that they wouldn’t even mind moving there because it wouldn’t even be like we were moving. I am breathing into a paper bag. Putting the house on the market, letting people in, keeping it clean, stressing over money, packing, moving…CAN’T! BREATH! And then moving into a house that needs so much work. And twice the tax bill and I can’t even begin to imagine the heating bill… NEED. OXYGEN. Must go.

No comments: