About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

WHAT CARTOON CARACTER AM I? DON’T ANSWER THAT!

I was looking at some pictures today and remembered an occasion where Gary insisted (kindly of course) on things a certain way. Looking back with 20/20 vision I can see that he was 100% right, and I was wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. It occurs to me that Gary is much more insightful that I. In light of my last post, I can’t help but wonder what that says about me. Hm.

Perhaps I should take his sage advice much more often.

No comments: