About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Saturday, April 28, 2007

I LIVE IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA!

While watching Sponge Bob Square Pants we have become acutely aware that the character of Patrick Star is very similar to a friend of Gary’s. This realization led us to wonder if Gary was then similar to Sponge Bob. As soon as we opened our minds to the possibility we saw that Sponge Bob, who was missing his best friend (interestingly enough named Gary!) had thought that only 15 minutes had past when indeed it had been over a WEEK. Having been in the car so many times waiting for Gary, only to have him return 45 minutes later and say, “See, I told you I would only be 5 minutes!” has made me realize that I am indeed, married to Sponge Bob.

Come to think of it, Gary makes a mean burger too! hehehe

No comments: