About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Sunday, March 04, 2007

NOSE CANDY

Last night ‘Round the corner Jen had a “Spring, hurry the hell up!” party. We had a great time and played several interesting games. The best one however was played using Harry Potter’s Every Flavor Jelly Beans. For those not familiar with these jelly beans, they do mean every flavor. That includes dirt, earthworm, booger, and vomit. The adults got to talking about how children seem to enjoy the flavor of boogers. This came up after I told a child to go ahead and eat the booger-flavored bean because I was sure they would enjoy it. 'Round the corner Jen said that eating booger-flavored beans gave a completely new meaning to “nose candy.” It was not until her daughter laughed that we realized she was in the room. ‘Round the corner Jen right away told her that it was a joke meant for adults and not something for children so do not repeat it. Said child left the room and I commented on the fact that now she can go to school and tell her teacher, “We had a great party this weekend. The best part was the nose candy, but my mother told me not to tell anyone about that!”

No comments: