About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Monday, March 05, 2007

I AM A RUNNER

Everyone knows how much I love the Law of Attraction and this movie. http://www.thesecret.tv/
It works!
Recently I told Gary that I wanted to learn how to run. It sounds silly, but every time I have tried to jog I get winded and frustrated and stop. Once I had to stop running I didn’t start again, but rather walked and felt like I couldn’t do it. Yesterday I felt like I should get out for some fresh air, but instead sat down at the computer. The message I opened was from a woman asking people to join her in this http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml
I was so excited. There was just enough time for me to start dinner and run while it simmered. Immediately I recruited Joshua to run with me (and bring his watch!). It wasn’t easy, but we did it. Each run phase was easier than the last. It was really neat seeing how quickly my tolerance grew. Unfortunately there was something wrong with Joshua’s watch, which he tried to make me understand was a stop watch, not a timer. I was counting in my head, and noticed that his watch was slow on the jogging portions. What is bizarre is that it was running slow on the walking portions. I can’t imagine why that would be.

No comments: