About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Care taker to wee wet ones yet again.

While visiting with my mother I came across a super huge brandy sniffer. It was so large that I could barely carry it. Normal people walked by it and said, “what on earth would you do with it?“ but the kids and I knew right away that this would make the coolest goldfish bowl EVER! After much work, and research, and rinsing of rocks, and rinsing, and more rinsing, and finally tossing, and buying or more rocks, and rinsing, and rinsing, we finally got the fish. They do look great in the gigantic bowl. If my camera wasn’t in the car I would post a picture for you. It’s insanely huge. Not until we filled the brandy-sniffer-for-giants did it occur to me how hugely awful it would be to have it spring a leak. But it looks nice and no one else I know has one. As most of you are aware I have a less than stellar reputation as a care taker to the wee wet ones, but these fish are different. These fish like me. Really (or perhaps they like the bowl and have agreed to put up with me to continue to have the coolest digs in town). Either way it’s all good. The spokes-fish has promised me that there will be no suicidal jumpers from this very cool bowl. Phew.

No comments: