About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Thursday, March 01, 2007

VALENTINE'S DAY GOODNESS

Better late than never. First up, the Father-Daughter Dance picture.



Next, the yummy dinner. Heart shaped meatloaf, pink mashed potatoes, and heart shaped beets. Mmm. I bought a whole set of these dishes. They are all different colors and have sayings on them, just like the candy hearts. "LOVE" "BE MINE" "HUGS AND KISSES" "XOXO"


I know I must seem like such a nut, but Valentine's Day comes in the middle of February. I NEED to celebrate something before winter consumes me completely.




The mugs I put together for the children.

The contained either a Beanie or a Russ with the child's name on it, some candy, little trinkets, toys, and polished heart shaped stones.
I adore Valentine's Day, can ya tell?

No comments: