About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I am just playing with my NEW COMPUTER!!! woo hoo!

Here is a picture of the kids in the "hot bucket" at Patty's cabin.




My NEW COMPUTER (woohoo!) has a place where I can just plug in my memory card! This is fun! Hopefully I will be able to post pictures more often. It still takes days to upload them with my dial up, but it's at least possible! YEAH!

Gary went up to Mardens at dinner time last night and came home with a NEW COMPUTER!!!! He got such an unbelievable deal. It is a far better system than we were looking for and it cost about 1/2 the price of a "disposable" system with a celeron. It even has a dual layer DVD drive. Not that I will ever USE it, but I could if I wanted to! haha
Joshua and Noah got up early this morning to try out some movies on the new computer. We are all so excited. The best part is that I can left click the mouse and the space bar works! YEAH!

No comments: