About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Katherine was so cute tonight. She told us that she had pizza for lunch, but she took off the skin because she doesn't like the skin! I think she meant the cheese!

Then at dinner I set the table with some of my finer dining ware and used my new napkin rings. I noticed that no one had unwrapped their napkin and Katherine said, "You mean we are going to act like REAL PEOPLE?!?!?" When we all laughed she said, "I mean we are going to eat, just like real people, like we are going to pretend to be real people." Yes honney, it's a big charade, this eating like the REAL people do! haha

No comments: