About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Man I love my kids.

Watching Katherine zoom up the street makes me think about how not so long ago Joshua taught her to ride without training wheels. I have nothing to add to that but clichés so I will leave it be.


Due to problems with the neighbors that I no longer feel like writing about I am not allowing the kids across the street in front of their house to wait for the bus. Yesterday I was entertaining Noah and Katherine by blowing kisses out the window and being very animated as I caught the kisses they sent back. It evolved into pretend sign language and became very funny. I heard one of the kids across the street yell over, “Katherine, what are you doing?” She yelled back, I’m playing with my MOM!” Awwww, now how often am I going to hear that! It melts my heart.

They all had friends over today and since Noah and Jordan have re-named themselves Joah and Nordan (ala Ken and Jerry style) we thought we should do the same for Joshua and Jacob, so from now on please refer to them as Joshua and Jacob.

This is the lamest blog entry ever. Don’t despair! I have three (!) doctor appointments tomorrow so I’m guessing there will be lots of fresh material!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Katherine is just TOO cute. I love that kid.

Anonymous said...

She yelled back, I’m playing with my MOM!” Awwww, now how often am I going to hear that! It melts my heart.

Ummmmm, about 4 more years. Tops!