About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Just a quick update

We took the kids bowling, along with Katherine’s friend Margaret this week. Wandering alone in the bowling alley was the child that may have been casing the joint during the birthday party. His stepfather was there, but he was very involved in what appeared to be (based on the large piles of cash on the table) a very lucrative poker game. The poor child was not able to bowl, or play games as he was “hoping my Dad will win so I can do something”. When we finished bowling (a 140 for Gary!) we gave the kids some coins to play games, including some for the poor child. Both Katherine and Margaret both won a stuffed animal from the machine!

Last night Katherine and Noah had their holiday concert at school. Katherine wore a paper Santa hat and sang wonderfully, and Noah was dressed as a Santa cookie and had a speaking role! They both did an amazing job!

Today was my final exam. Drum roll please…..100% Can you believe it? I aced the final! Yeah Kerry. There is a little bit of a let down at school being over, but I am so excited about getting a break!

No comments: