About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Gary let me sleep in this morning and I awoke to a perfectly clean house. You ROCK Gary! I have a memory of Katherine telling me she needed to use the bathroom and was scared, and I remember hearing Gary suggest she try to go alone. I remember telling him he needed to go with her, but I do not remember any attempt on my part to get up myself!

We didn’t end up going to Fort Western yesterday. I feel like the summer is just slipping away. It is hard to plan much without an abundance of money. The place that I wanted to go camping is $50 a night. Way too much! Plus we returned our tent after it leaked during our trip to Millinocket. All the tent options available to us locally are very poor quality. Our last tent had come from Hiltons tent city, and we had that for about 8 years. It was great. I don’t foresee a trip into Boston in my immediate future so maybe we’ll order one online.

No comments: