About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Saturday, July 03, 2010

2 truths and a lie

The kids started day camp last week. In an effort to get to know the kids, they played a game where you named three things about yourself, two true, one false. Noah picked the following three statements:

1.) I've been to Las Vegas
2.) I was born in Maine
3.) I plan to live in an RV

Keeping in mind that we live in a place where most of their friends have literally never been out of the state. His responses made me smile.

Here's my list:

1.) I've never been to high school
2.) I've been pregnant 8 times
3.) I maintain a very popular website under a pseudonym

Any guesses as to which is the false statement?

1 comment:

berrypatch said...

If #3 is the truth, I want the website! ;-) Fun game!!!