About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Friday, March 06, 2009

Trying again to overexplain

...


We talked earlier about the $25.00/$10.00 deal currently running at Shaw's being 40% of the total. Another way to think about this is that the sale is 60% off, and if you can find items that will be 60% off the shelf price after sale and coupon, you have a free item (still understanding that you need to get to the $25 first!)

Example: Jello Pudding or Gelatin Snacks $3.99 shelf price. Sale price of $3.00. .60/1 coupon, doubled to $1.20. $1.80 after sale and coupon, about 55% off. Not free, but pretty darn close.

Any questions so far?


...

No comments: