About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Sunday, November 02, 2008

ONE YEAR

Today marks one year since I last saw the girls. One year ago today they left my house with a casual "goodbye, see ya later". And I haven't seen or spoken to them since.

I am waiting for that moment when thinking about them doesn't tear at my heart.


I took this picture with the sole intention of blogging it. I didn't have any pictures of the girls that didn't show their faces, and yet I wanted to be able to share them on the blog. A year and a half later (although it just seems like yesterday) here it is.

From left to right, Joshua, Noah, Matthew, Katherine, Anna, Amy.

Goodbye girls. I carry you in my heart everyday and I will never forget you. I hope you know that we loved you.

1 comment:

Stimey said...

That has to be so hard. I'm sorry.