About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

MY NEW FAVORITE SITE

THIS site is just amazing. You enter an ISBN of a book that you would like to sell, and it gives you a list what online book buyers would like to buy your book as well as how much they will pay you for it. Most will even let you print a prepaid shipping label. You can have them mail you a check or deposit funds into paypal.

We picked up some books for free today, and the very first one I entered is worth $30! WooHoo.

BookScout.com is awesome! Check it out.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Wow! Good for you! I've yet to try it, but I'm going to. Really.

Stimey said...

That is awesome. I've never heard of this.

Brandon Checketts said...

Hi, and I'm glad you like the site. Thanks for the link :)

Brandon
BookScouter.com