About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Thursday, March 06, 2008

DEATH BY CHICKEN

A direct quite from a recently received email from Gannet:

"Does that make too many people and not enough chicken? We could order another ½ case?"

SEE! Remember how I said it wasn't my fault and it was Gannet who made me order three cases? Now she wants me to order even more!

Someone help!

Here is our schedule for Saturday:

Olive Oil massage at 8
Rosemary infused scrub at 9
Hot tub at 10 for some
Sauna at 10 for others.

Doesn't that sound like fun?

1 comment:

junglemama said...

Count me in for the massage!