About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

GANNET ROCKS!

We had a nice day at the camper show, mostly because we weren't chasing after Matthew. It was a nice treat to only have one child complaining about how unfair his life is. In all fairness to him, he didn't start complaining until we had failed to find new Heelys in his size after checking at FOUR different stores. The nice thing about only having one child is that when you see something on sale it's easy to say, "Sure, grab one" without multiplying by 6 first.

And Gannet only lost Matthew once. Since she found him and returned him alive I consider her adventure in parenting a mega family a huge success. And! Not only were my children returned alive (my only requirement to having someone else care for them!) they were clean and well fed to boot! Gannet Rocks. Not only did she take three of my kids for a ENTIRE day, she OFFERED to take them.

I didn't even post about how she brought me a Super Bowl party. I was tired and hungry and the stupid bowl was about to start. They called and said something about pizza and the game and before I knew it they arrived with pizza, chips and dip, a veggie platter, drinks, and homemade cookie dough that Gannet baked upon arrival. Don't tell my husband, but after that spread I didn't really care who won the game.

No comments: