About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Friday, February 29, 2008

DIAPER CLARIFICATION

1.) I was not the only diaper applier. In fact the other diaper applier was a seasoned paper diaperer. I do believe that the paper diaper was tight enough. In fact at one point I stripped her naked when I realized that she was pooping, and I held her upright. When she was done, I laid her down and the poop immediately shot up and out the back. UGH. Then when I removed the diaper it was filled with poop, just sitting there, not being "absorbed" at all. The cloth diapers are immediately absorbent. However when it's just pee I'll admit the paper do a much better job of absorption.

2.) That was way too much talk about poop. Even for me. I apologize.

3.) Without a doubt my 3 month old daughter has WAAAY more style and taste than I. A friend (who I consider to be more conservative) once said to me, "No offense, but you have sort of an Amish style!"

4.) I did buy my 3 month old daughter some wonderful stylish clothes from the Children's place. She now owns her very own camo pants in two different colors. I must say they look ridiculously different than her sweet little ducky cloth one piece footies.

No comments: