About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Friday, December 28, 2007

JUST LOOKING THROUGH MY PICTURES

Katherine took this one. I didn't even know it was on my camera, but I really like it and thought I would share.






Yes, it's a phone. I know. I know. Don't worry, his prepaid minutes are almost gone anyway, having been used to buy ringtones that he will never hear because he used all the minutes to buy them.





See how she's holding her belly like an old man who has eaten too much?!?!


Daddy is a guitar hero!

Thankfully Spider Man was here to make some Christmas repairs! That little tool kit is one of the neat products we picked up at the Prison Showroom, made for our enjoyment by the prisoners.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughters are beautiful and you all look so happy! Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

Wish we had creative prisoner's here!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that's supposed to be prisoners without the apostrophe!

PS - Thanks for letting people without Google accounts post again!!!!!

Mary said...

You have a beautiful family.

And Guitar Hero rocks.