About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

FAT, OLD, AND PREGNANT STILL

I don't have anything interesting to blog about. I'm still pregnant.

Had a doctors appointment today and she basically said that she is annoyed with not knowing how to schedule her life having to be on call for me. No kidding. She also told me that tonight would work for her but tomorrow will not. I will certainly relay the message to my uterus.

I figured that I haven't done enough "nesting" to qualify for labor so this weekend I sorted through a ton of clothes, getting rid of a ton, I washed 100 loads and folded them too. I carried the crib up from the basement (by myself!*) and put it together (with help from Matthew). I even cooked a few meals and got Noah to vacuum the whole downstairs. Still no labor.

We celebrated Joshua's birthday without giving him a newborn as a gift. I took he and a friend to the movies and seeing all the young kids there I felt TERRIBLE for being fat, old, and pregnant in public. The poor kid.

*Before starting the crib project I asked Joshua if he would carry the crib upstairs for me to put together. He said that he would, so I went into the basement to move all the clothes blocking the crib and to ready the crib to be carried up. He then went outside instead. Later he told me that he really didn't want to help with the crib, so I just did it myself because I was frustrated. So there. And still no labor.

1 comment:

Jen said...

It's good to read an update as I am SO TOTALLY NOT calling or emailing you to ask.

xoxoxo