About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Monday, October 22, 2007

UPDATE

I called the supervisor, who agreed that the plan was as I thought, then called in the EC who denied that she had said anything different. OH. MY. GOSH! Then went on to say that the EC was completely unavailable on the Friday of the move and that entire weekend (making the plan change that she denies all the more suspicious, don't you think?) and they wanted to know how we could figure this out. I said, "I figured that this was something that the two families would work out." "Oh, are you okay with that? Because I am too!" What they heck did they think would happen? That after months and months of trade offs suddenly we would forget where the other lived or need the Evil Caseworker to pack their things?

Gary asked if I brought up any of the ten other points I had made note of. No. I only have so much energy and "fight" left in me and I don't know that the few hundred dollars is worth it. Besides, I'm much too busy playing "bayball" (baseball) with my Pumpkin Head.

No comments: