About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Friday, September 28, 2007

WHERE'S THE KID?

When ESW called today to tell me the girls were leaving for the night, she pooed every idea I had for the transfer. No, that won't work because YOU need to feed them, or no the timing is bad. But my personal favorite was that the foster mother has an autistic child so she could not take the child to the club to meet the girls there. Never mind that the foster mother takes said child to her local club on a regular basis...nope, anything I suggested WOULD NOT WORK. So, she arrives to get the kids (at a time most inconvenient for me of course!) WITHOUT the child for whom we had to make special arraignments. Evil Caseworker, YOU SUCK! I'm sorry that you are jealous of my fabulous life, but seriously, get over it.

No comments: