About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

ONE OF MANY REASONS WHY WE ARE STILL FOSTER PARENTS, DESPITE BEING SO DONE!



Dear Kerry,
I can't wait until you have the baby. What are you going to name her? And did you know that I love babies? They are really cute. I was so happy when you told me. I love you. LOVE
Love H
For Kerry

It breaks me heart too, because I wonder if she will even get to meet the new baby. It makes me very sad that she is so excited, and may be let down.

2 comments:

Barb Matijevich said...

This makes my heart hurt. Bless you for all you are doing for those kids.

Barb

BOSSY said...

Awwwww. Bossy must get offline now and get some electrical tape for her cracked heart.