About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

UPDATE

Gary called the furniture store to avenge the mean treatment of his poor pregnant wife. He spoke to the same man who told him that he was sorry for being so mean, but he is having a lot of personal problems in his life. Gary suggested that perhaps he should take some time off to spare his customers such negativity and leave the phone answering to the much nicer and more professional manager. The response? That he is loosing all his customers and it doesn't matter anymore! Hmmm? I can't imagine why that could be. I guess they had a bit of a counseling session. Weird.

Update #2:

I bought a crib. I called one of my favorite (and of course local) children's resale stores run by two sisters. They had the crib that was almost exactly what I was looking for and sold it to me for $40. And I bought a bag full of sweet little baby clothes, all priced between $1 and $1.50. Woo Hoo!

No comments: