About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Friday, August 17, 2007

I JUST GAINED A WHOLE YEAR!

All year I have been telling people that I am 33. Gary has confirmed this for me on several occasions. The other day a friend who I always thought was only 3 days younger mentioned being 32. My thought at the time was that she must be a year and three days younger. Hmm.

Just now I just saw her birthday along with her age in writing. Birth date, three days after mine. Age, 32. Holy Freaking Cow! I'm only 32! I wasted my entire thirty second year thinking I was 33. Poor me. For various reasons (read: hard to rationally explain) 33 is not an age that I really want to be, unlike 32, which is a cool age. Now I have another freaking year of being 33. Waaa.

Oh wait, can I be 32 on my birthday since I missed it?

No comments: