About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

AREN'T THEY CUTE?

Lookie look what J and B brought us! Gary just about flipped when he saw the aquarium coming out of storage as he wondered what on earth we were adopting. It's okay Gary, it's only a few little butterfly wanna-bees.


Their names are Cutie and Fuzzie, Thunder and Lightning, Fatty and Fury, and a bunch more, depending on who you ask.

They are eating just like the Very Hungry Caterpillar when it comes to volume, only they are sticking to a much better diet. And then there is the poop...also impressive in volume!

No comments: