About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Friday, June 08, 2007

MAINE SCHOOL OF SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS

In non house related news, Joshua will be going here this summer for a week long academic program where he will have the opportunity to build and launch a rocket, create a robot, and design a website, amongst other super cool sounding things. We are all hoping that he likes it and does well so that he can go back and spend his high school years there. I can’t even tell you how excited I am for him, not to mention the relief that we might actually have a plan for his education. Yipee!

No comments: