About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Monday, June 11, 2007

HOUSE TALK

We have been consciously avoiding talking about the house. So all the conversations that we do have go something like this:

G: Did you see how dirty the upstairs bathroom is? FIVE bathrooms are going to be totally overwhelming.
K: Actually it won't be so bad because it will take five times longer for them to get dirty.

Or

G: I’m just trying to figure out where I am going to store the new pool.
K: In the barn of course, with those nice wide stairs, or you could even have the first floor for storage, or better yet you could have your workshop in the barn and store everything in the shed!
G: Uh huh.

And

K: Boy the kids are up early. Once we have the house we can get an au pair, or have a college student live with us in exchange for childcare!
G: (unenthusiastically) yeah

No comments: