About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

NEIGHBORS WHO ROCK!

One of my most favorite people lives about 500 feet away. It is bizarre to me that I went years without even knowing that she was there. The way we finally discovered that she was there was Katherine noticed one of her favorite people in their backyard. Yes, her daughter is one of Katherine’s favorite people. I was thinking about this as I drove home tonight and wondered if there were other people within shouting distance that I would adore if I knew them. When I checked my messages, it turns out there are. Her husband, specifically. Favorite person is away for the night. FPH (favorite person’s husband) is home with the kids. He left a message saying he was taking his kids to the movies and picking up another friend, and hoped Katherine would want to come along. How awesome is that? He totally rocks! FPH was home alone with his kids, purposely added extra kids, and took them to the movies! What a guy!

No comments: