About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Friday, April 13, 2007

SPRING?

I am so completely sick to death of death!

First it was another foster mother. She had a heart attack last week. Then a baby from a blog I read. Then two days ago my good friend’s Dad. My heart breaks for her, and it hits a little too close to home for me. Then to top it all off, while caring for friend’s children, our gerbil dies. Enough. I need some spring. Some sign off life. Instead, eight more inches of snow.



Our vacation plans have been made and cancelled, made and cancelled, and right now the day that we had thought to leave, we have no idea where we are going, when we are going, and if we are going at all. Ugh. Our most recent plans needed to be cancelled because Boston is expecting a nor’easter to roll in Sunday and Monday and all the plans we made involved walking. Who would have thought that walking in Boston at the end of April would have been a bad bet.

Spring? Where the hell are you?

1 comment:

Woman with Kids said...

Spring has abandoned us. Or Mother Nature has decided that spring and summer are over-rated and is sticking with winter. Blah.

But Boston in nice weather? Great place, hopefully you'll have fun... someday!