About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Monday, March 26, 2007

EASTER CANDY

Here I was, so proud of myself for getting all my Easter shopping done early and without too much candy. I had bought puzzles and marble eggs, and toys and trinkets, stuffed bunnies and even the baskets. Today I wondered into the super center because the only thing I was missing was a solid milk chocolate bunny for each child. The full one-pound bunnies made my belly ache just looking at them, so I settled on some 2.7 ounce solid chocolate animals. Then I saw the Hershey chocolate eggs and realized that I needed some of them to hide. Oh look, here are the malted milk eggs…what would Easter be without those. And the candy coated chocolate eggs, gotta have them! And Peeps! I almost forgot the Peeps! Jelly Beans, can’t have Easter with them…and OH MY GOSH REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER EGGS!!!

When I went to hide the new stash of candy crap with the pre-purchased stash of candy crap I see that I had already purchased PLEEEENTY of candy, including full sized candy bars bought on sale. And the Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs? Lasted all of 5 minuets. Now I’ll have to run out and buy some more.

No comments: