About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Monday, February 12, 2007

TOILET PAPER

Friends of ours are moving back into town after being out of state for two years. We have been eagerly awaiting their arrival and noticed that (Finally!) the moving truck was at the new house today. We stopped in to say hello and ended up taking their girls for the afternoon. It was so much fun seeing them again. They were exactly the same, only taller and more mature (and new accents!). The younger one asked if I wanted to know the one reason that she was not happy to move back. Absolutely I wanted to know! Was it missing her friends or perhaps the warm weather? No, it was the toilet paper. Yes, the toilet paper. “My Dad worked at the paper mill and we always got lots of free toilet paper. Now we aren’t going to get free toilet paper.”

No comments: