About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Halloween Inadequacies

Yesterday I made the mistake of calling Matthew “Pumpkin Head” He responded, “NOOOOO, BAAAABY!” He is still two. People keep reminding me that three is even worse. FYI: not helpful. I would prefer to hear that the crazy making behavior will get easier, not harder over the next year people. I am beginning to believe the theory that there is sport in scaring people.

Joshua still hasn’t decided what he would like to be for Halloween so he is going to have to pick from the dress up bucket because time is running out and creativity has taken a vacation. This year we have three female witches, two dead things, and an unknown. I apologize for my lack of ingenuity this year and I admit feeling a wee bit embarrassed compared to years past when we have used our brains to come up with some really fun costumes like the three little pigs and the big bad wolf, or the set of Legos, or the Christmas gifts. Nope, witches and dead things. Pathetic.

No comments: