About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Be careful what you wish for!

In a fit of anger Noah told Gary “I wish I had powers to turn you and Mommy into chocolate and then I could eat you and you wouldn’t be here anymore!”

Katherine warned, “Noah, don’t wish that! What if there isn’t a Santa Clause or an Easter Bunny and Mommy and Daddy actually give us toys and candy. If they weren't here then wouldn’t get anymore toys and candy!”



That's my girl!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute and smart kiddies!

What was Noah mad about in the 1st place?