About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Dad's poem

After watching last night's episode of Wife Swap my father was inspired to write the following poem.

Lordy, Lordy, LordyDo you believe in Gody?
You can’t call him by another name
It just isn’t the same
Cause we’re Christian fanatics
And we’re very much into semantics

It’s okay to be rude to others
As long as they’re not our brothers
It’s all in the name of the lord
So it must be the work of God

You can’t have an open mind
You don’t know what evil you’ll find
If others in their beliefs revel
It must be the work of the devil

All the right words we know
And are willing to tell you so
Their meaning we don’t really get
But that doesn’t slow us a bit

We’ll tell you how you should live
So the devil your soul you don’t give
Cause we’re Christian fanatics
And we’re very much into semantics

No comments: