About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Saturday, September 10, 2005

It's my birthday!

The second anniversary of my 29th birthday! We met up with four other families at the park for an amazing soccer game. It was a blast. Then we had ice cream bars that Amanda brought and cookies that Rose made, and some chocolate cupcakes. It is so much fun to get together with other families to play games. I love the kids to socialize with other kids as family units.

I received lots of unexpected gifts including chocolate, flowers, candles, and lottery tickets (if you don’t hear from me it means we hit it big and will be in Australia!) I was embarrassed that everyone sang to me, but it was so much fun getting together!

Jen sent a fun package that included all her favorite items including a flash back to the birthday gift she gave me the year I turned 14, and a birthday letter. I was also pleasantly surprised to visit her website and see a picture of me with a birthday greeting!

No comments: