About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Snap!

I feel like my house is a gigantic magnet and I am attached to it with a huge rubber band. Snap.

This summer was spent working ridiculously hard to be out. Then plans changed. Then they changed again. I'm right now in the middle of the one place I said I didn't want to be. Hmmm. Is that of my own doing? Did I create the one thing that I didn't want? I hate when I do that!

1 comment:

Psychologist Jerry said...

Well, you have put a lot of yourself into the house. Whenever someone makes that kind of investment of time or money, it's hard to let go. Could some of your identity be tied up in the house? Are there other things related to house that you aren't ready to let go of?