About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

OH MY

Our family happenings last night, perhaps only funny to me:

Noah, Katherine, and Matthew decided to sleep together in the playroom. After awhile there was some fighting that led Katherine to announce that she was sleeping in her own bed thankyouverymuch! This is very unusual. She doesn't like to sleep alone.

Then Noah was following her, also very unusual. Noah doesn't mind sleeping alone and one would think he would be happy to have Katherine giving up the playroom.

It turns out that after Katherine got herself settled back in her own room with her pillow and blanket, she then began to carry a final accessory: MATTHEW. Who by the way, was already asleep.

They were fighting over a SLEEPING child!





...

No comments: