About Me

I am the mother to 6 children and former foster mother to 2. I am passionate about whatever it is I am passionate about, until I change my mind. I dream big, plan big, and once in a while I even make it big. We are planning to take our freak show on the road. Join us as we embark on a new adventure!

Friday, November 28, 2008



In no particular order, here are our leaves.

I AM THANKFUL FOR:

Shelter
The best husband in the world
Freedom
A big van
Life
Disney World
Heat
Clothes
Cookies
Public Libraries
Internet Access
Molly
Paint
Food
Luke Skywalker
A family with lots of brothers and sisters
An abundance of food
Storage
My mother and father spending money so we can have fun
I have a mother and father that love me
Siblings
Five wonderful children; each and every one
Family
Brothers and sisters
A lovely wife
Sports
having a good family

I AM GRATEFUL BECAUSE:
I am loved
I have a little sister
We are all healthy
I have lots of friends
We have a big family

I AM GRATEFUL FOR:
Having a mom and a dad

No comments: